Air Ambulance BCL Aviation Air Ambulance’s philosophy is to take the hospital to the patient and relocating patients from one facility to another with continuous medical monitoring to ensure their safety by quickest means from any corner of Bangladesh. It is important to recognize that the helicopter is the first part of a total system of intensive care (including trauma care) which continues throughout the patients stay in Hospital and beyond.
BCL Aviation Air Ambulance BELL 407 Provides
- Quick and easy patient loading and unloading provided by a standard bi-fold door with a 61-inch (155 cm) opening.
- Expanded safety and reduced operating costs from the FADEC (Full Authority Digital Engine Control) engine fuel management system.
- Superior reliability provided by the proven Rolls Royce 250-C47B turbine engine.
- Enhanced crash-resistance stemming from a robust cabin design and a rupture resistant fuel system.
- All composite, four-blade rotors provide superior hover performance, speed and a smooth quiet ride.